1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Tapestry of Nations at the 2000 Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WishesFan, Oct 5, 2004.

1. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

Do you all remember the Tapestry of Nations production that was performed at the 2000 Super Bowl? Well I downloaded the video of it today and I just LOVE it! The arrangements are great! I just love how they tied it all up together in a medley.

Anyway, was the audio ever realized on a CD? I?ve seen Super Bowl productions on CD?s before but I haven't found this one yet. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much!
    -Rick

2. SpectroMagic91

SpectroMagic91 New Member

Rick,

The closest release to the Millenium Super Bowl Half-time spectacular is the Energizer Millenium sample CD. This CD was a free gift when Energizer batteries were purchased. It is a 17 minute track and includes a taste of all the Millenium music written by Galvin Greenway. It is pretty much the basic format of the half-time spectacular. The major difference compared to the official release is that there is a lot of chorus vocals, especially during the inferno portion of Reflections of Earth. This Energizer CD is avialable on Ebay quite often. Great CD though! I hope this helps. The Millenium Celebration and WDW's 25th Anniversary are my favorite park celebrations musically speaking. Thanks!

Parker A. Perry