1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunset Boulevard - Area BGM Playlist

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Horizons, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

I finally got around to listening to my recording of the Sunset Boulevard Area BGM. There is a reconstruction of the loop that has been around for a long time, running 51:26, and which starts with the theme music from the Tower of Terror. A playlist of this version of the loop was also posted on the Disney Music Loops website. Based on my recording, which runs 57:23, the reconstruction is incomplete and, thus, the playlist as posted is not accurate. Here is what I have come up with:

01 - Stompin' At The Savoy
    02 - (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover
    03 - Don't Be That Way
    04 - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
    05 - Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
    06 - Song of India
    07 - Jukebox Saturday Night
    08 - These Foolish Things Remind Me of You
    09 - Pennsylvania 6-5000
    10 - Sleepy Lagoon
    11 - Sing, Sing, Sing
    12 - Don't Get Around Much Anymore
    13 - Let's Dance
    14 - In the Mood
    15 - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
    16 - Ciribiribin
    17 - Moonlight Serenade
    18 - On A Slow Boat to China

Individual tracks from the loop have been posted to Rodentsections and the newsgroups in the past. Based on the ones I have listened to, most are not accurate to the versions used in the actual loop.

2. SeaCastle

SeaCastle Premium Member Playlist Author

:'(

Wait...then who is?

@Horizons, do you have the artists who sing those songs?

3. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

There is a previous post on the forums that list the track names and artist information. I'm not sure if the list has the necessary information to locate the exact version of the track that plays in the loop. In addition, I'm not sure how accurate the information is, as one of the tracks had information indicating who the vocal performance was by, but the version used in the loop is an instrumental version.

The 51:26 reconstruction appeared to use the correct versions, although it's missing the first four tracks and includes the Tower of Terror Theme (four times) which isn't in the loop.