1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Still need "A Musical History of Disneyland"? RUN to Costco!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by gaysnappercarr, Sep 27, 2005.

1. gaysnappercarr

gaysnappercarr Member

I'm not one who normally waits to get big new releases that I want, but for some reason I held off on "A Musical History of Disneyland". Being more of a Walt Disney WORLD fan i wasn't sure if I'd really get into music from Disneyland.

Man, am I glad that I did wait!

Today I went to Costco to get the Family Guy movie and they had "A Musical History of Disneyland" there, and it was very inexpensive (as far as 6 CD boxed sets with beautiful hardcover books inside go!) LOL

So far I've listened to Main Street and I am in love with the set already! I can't wait to hear all the rest of it!

If you've held back, consider yourself lucky! Whoo-Hoo!

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Fingers crossed that they have it at BJs and my husband finds it before he orders it from Amazon like I already told him to do 4 times .

-Sharon-
    Orlando FL

3. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

How much was it at Costco?

4. gaysnappercarr

gaysnappercarr Member

Hey Steve-
    It was 64.99, which is just a bit above 40% off.

I listened to Adventureland last night and am just so impressed with everything!

5. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

Yikes so I paid double that just to get the yellow record :( Cant say I am thrilled about that.

6. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member

Ah, Steve, you could always sell the gold record by itself on Ebay. Probably pay for a new 6CD set at Costco! ;D