Splash Mountain 'How Do Ya Do' Bluegrass

91J

I'm sure everyone knows the track which this title refers to - the legendary How Do Ya Do instrumental bluegrass version that plays before the HDYD cave in WDW's Splash Mountain. I thought I'd just make this post for announcements on it - I've been working on digging up this track for quite some time now, and I thought if myself or anyone else had any news or finds on it, they could post it on this thread.

To those of you who don't know this track, here's a small piece of source of it from TDL's Splash Mountain (they share a musical score with WDW):

Here is the area music version, that features the track but overlaid with harmonica:

Walt Disney World | Splash Mountain | "How Do You Do?" Area Music - YouTube

Here is the same track in slightly higher quality:

Here is my attempt at editing the harmonica out of this and applying it to the standard How Do Ya Do instrumental:

(Custom, RARE) Splash Mountain 'How Do You Do' Instrumental (Bluegrass Version) | 91J - YouTube

This track means a lot to me (heck, I can hardly listen to it without tears welling up), so if anyone knows where it can be found, or someone who may be in possession of it, please let me know. Also feel free to take a crack at editing the harmonica out of the area music track! I'm no professional, I didn't do a very good job.

Thanks!

member35

Not sure if this is it, I'm sure you've done an exhaustive search, but I have something that sounds like what you're referring to. I don't know how I can upload it on here. Is that possible?

91J

Not sure if this is it, I'm sure you've done an exhaustive search, but I have something that sounds like what you're referring to. I don't know how I can upload it on here. Is that possible?
Maybe Google drive or Mediafire? My email is Business91JOutlook.com if you want to send it to me!

91J

Update! Not perfect, but a good substitute in the meantime.

91J

New update! Been working hard on this, sounds pretty decent. Still a bit of harmonica, but it'll suffice.

91J

Had to private that mix, but I've featured it here: