1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Speak n' Spell in Remember Dreams Come True?!?!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by gamora, Jul 20, 2005.

1. gamora

gamora Member

I was just listening to the Remember Dreams Come True soundtrack from the new 50th anniversary CD and during the Star Tours portion of the show there is a very distinct sound at 14:39 which sounds exactly like a Texas Instruments Speak n' Spell from the 80's. Can anyone confirm this or am I going nuts?

2. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

By golly, I think you're right! I have an old Speak 'n' Spell somewhere so I'll check it out as soon as I find it. Very observative!

-Rick

3. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

YES! That's where I recognize that noise from! Every time I heard RDCT, I kept thinking I knew that sound from somewhere, but I couldn't place it. You're exactly right!

4. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

Are these the four notes right before the announcer says that the endor express is ready for boarding?

5. gamora

gamora Member

No, the four "notes" occur about 8 seconds after the x-wing pilot says "Red twenty four I'm going in, cover me"

6. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

Thanks.I'll listen to it again.This is a great show.I'm so glad they released the soundtrack.