1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sorcery in the Sky?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xfkirsten, Apr 20, 2002.

1. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

Does anyone know if WDW's Sorcery in the Sky is on CD anywhere? I loved that music. Or, does anyone know where I can get it on mp3? I think it's on Audiogalaxy but I haven't been able to log on because of school firewalls. :(

-Kirsten

2. Scott

Scott Member

It was on the WDW Forever system, albeit split into two pieces.

3. hosewater

hosewater New Member

School firewalls...YUCKO. I share your pain. The one thing my school hasn't blocked (outside of web and email) is Usenet Newsgroups. You can still probably access those. Check out alt.binaries.multimedia.disney . Put in a request for Sorcery In The Sky. I know a bunch of folks in there have several different versions.

Check it out!

EJ

4. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

I can't get on to binaries newsgroups. :( Since I'm on the school's server, I don't have an ISP with newsgroup access. And I can't afford to get a paid newsgroup account. :( Are there any free ones out there that archive binaries newsgroups at least for a short period of time?

-Kirsten