Sherman Brothers Concert (Sept. 24)

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Composer Stu Phillips posted this information over at the Intrada message board:

On Sat., Sept.24th, the Golden State Pops Orchestra will be performing the music of The Sherman Brothers. It should be an exciting evening with some less familiar Sherman Bros. music, plus the usual well known songs, performed by singers and a chorus. There will be the usual stage-side chat in which I will be interviewing Richard Sherman. Hope to see you all there.

www.gspo.com (for ticket info.)

Stu Phillips
Here's the write-up over at the GSPO site:

A Spoonful of Sherman: Celebrating the Sherman Brothers
Saturday, September 24th @ 8 PM
Warner Grand Theatre 478 W. 6th St., San Pedro, California

The GSPO kicks off it's 2011/12 season with a fun romp through the Sherman Brothers song book featuring favorites from classic children's films; Mary Poppins, Jungle Book, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and more. Known for their work with Disney, they also wrote the music for Disneyland rides, such as It's A Small World. The show will also feature early rock n' roll hits and surprises from their long list of musical endeavors.

Tickets: https://gspo.secure.force.com/ticket#sections_a03G0000007tnHfIAI

Wish I could attend!! :(

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Composer Stu Phillips posted this information over at the Intrada message board:

On Sat., Sept.24th, the Golden State Pops Orchestra will be performing the music of The Sherman Brothers. It should be an exciting evening with some less familiar Sherman Bros. music, plus the usual well known songs, performed by singers and a chorus. There will be the usual stage-side chat in which I will be interviewing Richard Sherman. Hope to see you all there.

www.gspo.com (for ticket info.)

Stu Phillips
Here's the write-up over at the GSPO site:

A Spoonful of Sherman: Celebrating the Sherman Brothers
Saturday, September 24th @ 8 PM
Warner Grand Theatre 478 W. 6th St., San Pedro, California

The GSPO kicks off it's 2011/12 season with a fun romp through the Sherman Brothers song book featuring favorites from classic children's films; Mary Poppins, Jungle Book, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and more. Known for their work with Disney, they also wrote the music for Disneyland rides, such as It's A Small World. The show will also feature early rock n' roll hits and surprises from their long list of musical endeavors.

Tickets: https://gspo.secure.force.com/ticket#sections_a03G0000007tnHfIAI

Wish I could attend!! :(

You and me both. Sounds like my kind of night out.
Pity I'm on the wrong continent :(