1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sheet Music for Just one Dream, Promise, Lilo etc.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alex K, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Alex K

Alex K Member

Just a note for those interested in Disney sheet music. I remember on the old board someone had mentioned that the sheet music for "Promise" (Epcot) was available, and a few weeks after that I had asked the local music store to try to find it. They never did, and I just forgot about it.

Today, I ran into http://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/ which offers this sheet music for sale as an online download. Also available is Just One Dream, He Mele No Lilo, and Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, among a spotty Disney assortment. You need a special browser plugin to view/print the stuff you buy, but they do allow you to print the 1st page of everything as a sample. Prices are steep -- $4 each, but that's what you'd pay at a music store anyway if you were serious about purchasing a copy of the song.