1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking song source...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by pkellymc, Feb 20, 2003.

1. pkellymc

pkellymc New Member

Hi folks; I'm trying to find a copy of an obscure Disney-related song. It's titled "Two Brothers" sung by Alicia Almo, and was an accompaniment in the film part of the presentation at the "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln" attraction at Disneyland. I've found the lyrics, and identified the writer and the vocalist's name (above). I remember being very moved when I first heard it twenty years ago. Not many songs have that effect on me so I know it's one I need to have. I'd love to find a link to an MP3 file but would settle for a CD or vinyl source....Help, please! ???

2. Less Than Jake

Less Than Jake New Member

Hi Pkellymc, I might be able to help you..... Give me your Email address and We can talk....

3. DisneylandKid

DisneylandKid Member

I think this song was released on a CD... but I don't rememebr where I saw it. :-[

4. DisneylandKid

DisneylandKid Member

:) Hi! I found it... When Disneyland Forever (Digital On-Demand) system came to Disneyland, there were some CD's made with pre-selected songs available for sale. One of the CD's is called "A Musical Tour of Disneyland." "Two Brothers" from the Great Moments withy Mr. Lincoln is actually the first treck on that CD. - Matt