See, Hear, and Read

superdave913

If you happen to have "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" I would love to hear that again. I had it when I was a child and it was one of my favorites. I haven't heard it in years.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks has now been posted to the site.

Luckily I had just acquired this album. It took awhile to track down this album as there aren't a lot of people selling this one.

Enjoy!

Could you post "7 Dwarfs Diamond Mine" (#314) and/or "Thumper's Race" (#343) please?

Also, I have a question. I've noticed that catalog numbers 251 and 344 are both titled "The Night Before Christmas". Are these duplicates like the previously posted titles of "Cinderella", "Sleeping Beauty" and "Robin Hood" or are they 2 different versions of the same story? I figured I'd just ask because I didn't think you would be posting these (and the other Holiday titles) until December ;) .

I am thoroughly enjoying your site. I appreciate all of the work you are putting into it!

-John

superdave913

Could you post "7 Dwarfs Diamond Mine" (#314) and/or "Thumper's Race" (#343) please?

Also, I have a question. I've noticed that catalog numbers 251 and 344 are both titled "The Night Before Christmas". Are these duplicates like the previously posted titles of "Cinderella", "Sleeping Beauty" and "Robin Hood" or are they 2 different versions of the same story? I figured I'd just ask because I didn't think you would be posting these (and the other Holiday titles) until December ;) .
I do have 314 and 343. I've pulled them out and will add them to my queue to do soon. I'll post back when they are up on the site.

As for 251 and 344. I have 251 and can confirm that is the correct title. 344 is one that is "missing" from the back page catalog list on many albums, including the 343 I pulled out. I found it referenced on one of the record albums (I don't recall which one), but it must have been taken out of print pretty quickly. That's all the information I have right now, but I'll continue to look into it.

Thanks for the great questions!

superdave913

I have finally posted the 100th album/track of the See, Hear, and Read series! I appreciate everyone's interest and encouragement with this project.

superdave913

I have finally posted the 100th album/track of the See, Hear, and Read series! I appreciate everyone's interest and encouragement with this project.
I've actually posted over 150 now, and have begun posting albums other than the "See, Hear, and Read" series. Have no fear, I'll post more of the SHR as I acquire them! You can also find a link on the site, to be notified via Twitter when something is posted. Enjoy!

I really appreciate the time and effort that you put into your site. I visit every morning to listen to the latest addition. I especially am enjoying the souvenir records that have been posted and look forward to future additions. Thank you very much!

Congratulations on your 200th album post!! I am amazed at the amount and variety of albums that you have been able to collect and upload. As I have stated before, all of your efforts are extremely appreciated and I look forward to all future additions!

Thank you!
John