Saratoga Springs

andrewcool613

Hi,
There's a couple of songs I heard at the resort this February and I was wondering if anyone a little more knowledgable than myself could track them down. The first is played in the lobby and The Artist's Palette, and is a fast paced, harpsichord style piece with dramatic pitch changes and a chorus that repeats itself in a lower key. The second is played on the boat that connects the resort and Disney Springs, and I see the song that begins when the DS music ends (usually blink 182 by that stage ) and is t first song that plays when the SS music begins, just as you exit the lagoon and enter the estuary. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Oh, and why we're here I'm also hunting for the queue music from lights motors action- very fast paced, drum oriented and punchy. Thanks in advance

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
The second is played on the boat that connects the resort and Disney Springs, and I see the song that begins when the DS music ends (usually blink 182 by that stage ) and is t first song that plays when the SS music begins, just as you exit the lagoon and enter the estuary.

This is old, I haven't revisited these loops since 2010, but is there anything of use here:

Sassagoula Water Taxi BGM