Saratoga Springs

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Er, what, pray tell, are warning points? An entry saying 0 warning points has appeared under my name and doesn't appear to be under anyone else's.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
The track in the loop is very slow and features bongo drums, marimba and what sounds like either finger clicking or wooden sticks banging together.

Ah. Here you go:

11DYO1IzatL._SL500_AA080_.jpg
24. Conjuring 4:14
Checkfield
A View from the Edge
 CD 

Done. Next! :)

Er, what, pray tell, are warning points? An entry saying 0 warning points has appeared under my name and doesn't appear to be under anyone else's.

Everyone has "warning points." You can only see your own, though, unless you're an Admin. They're not being used here, so no reason to worry about them, unless you plan on becoming a rebel rouser. ;)

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Well found. Could I ask you to edit my listing to reflect that album and title? The reason I posted it is that people have been coming here for source albums for the SS playlists, missed this thread with the pdf list or found "quiet pool CD#3" not a lot of help. A partial source list is better than nothing.
Thanks.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Could I ask you to edit my listing to reflect that album and title? [snip] A partial source list is better than nothing.

I'll do you one better. I'll head over to Saratoga Springs inside of the next hour or so and come back with an update on which loop(s) can be heard where and I'll also finalize this particular playlist.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Looking forward to it :)

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
and the Christmas playlists are......................................... :LOL:

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author

In truth? Garbage! Look no further than the Grand Floridan or the Polynesian where I was able to determine that they've had one Xmas CD on continuous play for who knows how many years.

Disney would do well to replace all of their tired, seventeen-year-old hotel and retail loops with IP/internet, satellite or CD-based subscription services from Muzak and others. Some of the stuff they are playing (cough — Contemporary — cough) is beyond embarrassing! :eek:

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Yes, I know the feeling. The Hotel Disneyland has (when I have been there anyway which is usually late July/early August) has been playing the same CD (apart from Christmas when they just play the Main St Christmas Loop) - The Disney Collection (UK edition) Vol1. It's the vocal versions and there are just so many excellent instrumental versions of the classic tunes.
Then again, I'd probably be upset if they changed it - it's an old friend now!

Horizons

Playlist Author
It looks like I have approximately 2 hours and 53 minutes of an induction recording from the main pool. The full loop must be captured as I wouldn't have stopped recording after this long unless I was sure the recording repeated. I don't believe this loop is the same as what is included in the playlist above, but if someone wants to spend time going through the recording, let me know. I don't have any plans on doing so and it's been sitting in my "to do" folder for a few years now. :LOL:

Horizons

Playlist Author

I believe Jay already did the Christmas loop for the main pool (captured a few years ago) from my recording. Contrary to what he says, I enjoy most of the Christmas loops on property (but still think the Boardwalk has the best).

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
...if someone wants to spend time going through the recording, let me know.

I just love being miserable. Hit me up. :ROFL:

Contrary to what he says, I enjoy most of the Christmas loops on property (but still think the Boardwalk has the best).

To be clear, I'm not singling out the Christmas loops, I'm saying nearly all of the hotel/retail loops would be better if they were replaced with regularly updated content via a subscription service. I can't imagine why anyone would rather listen to the same 57-minute CD going round and round for seventeen straight years, and in alphabetical order no less, but, hey, to each his/her own. :p

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Probably the either have deaf CMs or a fast turnover. I'd liken it to those laughing singing Christmas trees you see in the stores around now. Fun for five minutes and then "pass the axe"!

Kevin Bubnick

Hey guys, I'm new on this site. I love staying at Saratoga Springs. Do you guys have a playlist of the music they play in the lobby/gift shop/artist's palette? I saw the pool music but wasn't sure if you had any more songs. Thanks!