1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

RUMOR: Intrada and Disney Collaboration

Discussion in 'Disney Recordings' started by thx99, Jun 11, 2011.

1. thx99

thx99 Real-life Harry Caul Moderator Playlist Author

Intrada Records' Roger Feigelson and Douglass Fake have dropped a few nuggets which appear (I repeat, appear) to indicate that they and Disney will be co-producing/co-branding on a series of CD releases, the first of which hits the streets on June 28:

Doug's thread is titled "Something's Coming On June 28...", which some (if they are so inclined) may take as a hint that the 6/28 release will be George Deleurue's rejected score from Something Wicked This Way Comes. Intrada previously released James Horner's replacement score for the film.

Stay tuned... (I definitely will be.)

2. Miss Tilly

Miss Tilly I'm a Noob!

Been sometime since I've last posted but with Intrada starting a new year, I just have to say I'm really excited about the possibilities this year with releases. What are you thoughts to this release season?

3. Evoulie

Evoulie New Member