1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Roadshow Happiest Millionaire Song Order?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ladytramp, Aug 14, 2002.

1. ladytramp

ladytramp New Member

Hi, everyone...

I'm really happy with my new Millionaire and Bedknobs soundtracks, but I am making cassette versions of each and want to put the songs in order, including the deleted ones. I know the right order for the Bedknobs songs, but I want to do the same with Millionaire.

My question to those of you who have the roadshow DVD of Millionaire is... where does "It Won't Be Long Til Christmas" go? I've only seen the expanded version once a long time ago.... but my guess is that it goes right between "Let's Have A Drink On It Now" and the finale. Can anybody help me out with this?

TTFN,

Thurman

2. Special_Ed

Special_Ed New Member

Yes that is the correct order. I wish that Randy had put the songs for Bedknobs and
    Pete's Dragon in order.

Why is it that Bedknobs could not have been given a release like Mary Poppins with the
    complete songs. Randy stated legal reasons at the cause, but why were these same legal
    problems not the case with Poppins? I also wish that the demo of the children's version of
    "Nobody's problems" had been included too. I now understand why there were no
    Sherman interview this time around, but I wish that the cds would have been held back
    until one could be recorded. I really love those. :)

3. will

will Member

the road-show order is as follows:

Overture
    Main Title
    Fortuosity
    What's Wrong With That
    Watch Your Foot Work
    Valentine Candy
    I'll Always Be Irish
    By-Um-Pum-Pum
    Are We Dancing
    What's Wrong With That (reprise)
    Detroit
    Intermission
    When A Man Has A Daughter (What's Wrong With That)
    There Are Those
    Let's Have A Drink On It
    Detroit (reprise)
    It Won't Be Long 'Til Christmas
    Finale (Let's Have A Drink On It)