1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restaurantosaurus Area Music

Discussion in 'Music of Walt Disney World Resort' started by Horizons, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

* * D R A F T * *

Loop runs 51:10

The loop plays inside and around the exterior of Restaurantosaurus. This loop is strange, given the repeats of certain songs and partial order. All songs are edited together, except for the long pause between It's the End of the World As We Know It and The Dinosaur Dance.

01 - The Dinosaur Dance - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    02 - Walk the Dinosaur - Was (Not Was) - What Up, Dog?
    03 - Ugga Bugga - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    04 - I'm A Little Dinosaur - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Live or Buzz Buzz Buzz: An Introspective
    05 - Watch Out - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    06 - It's the End of the World As We Know It - REM - Document
    07 - Grazing in the Grass - The Friends of Distinction - The Best of Friends of Distinction
    08 - Sweet Dinosaur of Mine - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    09 - They're All Gone - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    10 - If I Had a Dinosaur - Raffi - More Singable Songs
    11 - The Dinosaur Dance - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    12 - Walk the Dinosaur - Was (Not Was) - What Up, Dog?
    13 - Ugga Bugga - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    14 - I'm A Little Dinosaur - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Live or Buzz Buzz Buzz: An Introspective
    15 - Watch Out - Barnes & Barnes - The Dinosaur Album
    16 - It's the End of the World As We Know It - REM - Document

I do not grant Ricky Brigante/ParkTunes or any other person the right to publish or reproduce any information that is contained in this post for any commercial purpose.