1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

REQUEST: Good DAK Dinosaur recording

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JungleBumCT, Mar 22, 2006.

1. JungleBumCT

JungleBumCT Member

I live pretty far away from Orlando or I would take my iRiver and do this. If anybody has decent recording capability and plans on being at WDW any time soon...

(as far as I can see, there is nothing illegal or unethical about fan-produced live recordings. If I'm stepping over any lines here, please let me know)

2. sds910

sds910 Member

If it helps, I am in the middle of producing a Ride-Through of CTX/Dinosaur... ;)

3. JungleBumCT

JungleBumCT Member

Indeed it does!

4. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

Just curious, were you able to secure hi-quality source for the area BGM and pre-show?

5. sds910

sds910 Member

H: At the moment, I'm just concentrating on the ride-vehicle portion of the attraction. I do have fairly decent quality on the pre-show "briefing" area which will likely be included, along with the McDonald's sponsorship announcements from the boarding queue. The earlier BGM/queue sections are still somewhat questionable.

S.

6. RPH

RPH New Member

7. CPNHOOK15

CPNHOOK15 Member

If the CTX/Dinosaur audio winds up being half as good as your HORIZONS audio...

I am going to name my first born "sds910". And I won't even care what my wife says about it! ;)

Any idea when we can start to look for this new recording? I am aquiver with anticipation.

;D

8. sds910

sds910 Member

I'll post something when I have a better idea. I have an awful lot on my plate right now... :)

S.