1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Rebroadcast of WDW: Behind the Scenes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Daryl, May 11, 2002.

1. Daryl

Daryl Guest

Hi everyone,
    A rebroadcast of the Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes special will air this Sunday, May 12th at 1:00 PM (CST) on the Travel Channel.

2. MOOCHIE

MOOCHIE New Member

Daryl, do you know when it will be on again, its been on 10 times, and I missed em all! I saw a piece of the show and it looked excellent! Thanks frank

3. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

4. Eric

Eric Member

The WDW show will be re-broadcasted on June 3rd (twice during the day) and June 8th according to the website (they must have just added that!)! :)

5. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Hi Eric-

Thanks for the update. Honest, those dates WEREN'T listed 2 days ago! But it DOES prove my point.....

-Sharon-

6. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

Agh! Of course, they don't broadcast it at all during the 9 days I'm at home and get the Travel Channel... oh, well, when it re-airs I'll actually be working at Disney World, so I guess I won't really need to see it on TV then... ;)

-Kirsten

7. MOOCHIE

MOOCHIE New Member

Thanks everybody, its nice to know theres a place to go to find other disney "nuts" like us!