Rare or unreleased Disneyland 50th Album???

wdi33

I found this great artwork for a Disneyland 50th Album and was wondering if is or has been available for purchase? Anyone have any more info on it?

Dirk

Hi Z?rpman: which version of the 50th OA is it?

I am wondering since the 50th OA for Disneyland which I bought at Tokyo Disney in 2005 had the same cover-artwork as the regular one disc US release (the castle spliced together out of horizontal segements from the different castles). Content-wise it is also identical to the one disc version on sale in CD-shops in the US, only that the content is spread out over 2 CDs. Randy Thornton explained in a threat about this here on the board that the decision to spread the content over 2 CDs in Japan was made by their local partner due to some technical problems.

Yours
Dirk

X-S Tech

Forgive my language, but that is a Bitchin' cover. Not an overly airbrushed character in sight!

wdi33

I LOVE the cover art too! Thats why I'm hoping to be able to buy this album! I just dont know where it's available!

Dr. Know

I've always thought this cover was FAR superior to the American version. I would love to have a copy as well.

Jim

Zarpman

Thanks DisneyFanatic. I knew it was an import, but the country of origin escaped me. Maybe it was never released? I remember seeing this cover art last year around the same time the "national" version of the Official Album started popping up in our local Wal-marts. While the "five castle" art probably strikes more of a chord with the masses, I'm with you guys when I say that this Disneyland-only cover art is terrific and should have found a home on some piece of Disneyland 50th merchandise. Ho-hum...