1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Randy, any chance of Small World ride through track like your Splash Mountain?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by rob kilbride, Oct 23, 2002.

1. rob kilbride

rob kilbride New Member

Hi Randy, I haven't asked you any questions for a while so I hope your still around! Anyway, I got my IASW cd from Japan today and was of course delighted with it. The one thing that disappointed me just a little bit was that while the Hawaiian Hula part is completely separated from the New Guinea Drums part because they are audible together in the ride and I actually always thought they were part of the same recording until now. The Tahitian drums may also have been audible but I clearly remember the Hula and New Guinea parts being audible together. Also, I don't remember being able to hear the main IASW theme in the Oceania portion of the ride but you can hear it in the background on the cd. Because its such a short disc its a shame that they didn't include a ride through version simulating which sounds are audible at the same time as you pass through the ride. Randy, I'd love it if you did a ride through version perhaps for the next WDW Official Album. Take Care.