1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Rainbow Monorail

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bill, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Bill

Bill Guest

So I was listening to the Rainbow Caverns music the other day and suddenly I felt like I was listening to a heavenly choir humming the Monorail song. They're rather similar. Does anyone know if the composer was the same?

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

The Rainbow Caverns music is attributed to George Bruns. I always thought that the Monorail song was a Buddy Baker piece, though now I can't seem to find an exact credit for that.

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Ahh yes, the Rainbow Monorail. Brought to you by the same folks who brought you "Journey thru Inner Lincoln".

That should get your Photoshop juices flowing, Bill ;)

4. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

"Journey Thru Inner Lincoln"... was that the inspiration for Body Wars? ;D

5. David S.

David S. Member

6. DL FLIGHT 295

DL FLIGHT 295 Member

Gerorge Bruns wrote "The Monorail Song" and "Nation on Wheels".Buddy Baker did the orchestrations.

And yeah--"Rainbow Caverns" does havea similar tune to the monorail song......but itls kinda like how some songs sound the same-like how you can sing the words to "Zuckerman's Famous Pig" to an instrumental of "Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang" by the Sherman Bros.!

DC-88 SPACELINER
    AKA
    DL FLIGHT 295