1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Radio Disney DJ's?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SharonKurland, May 30, 2002.

1. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Does anyone know whatever happened to Just Plain Mark & Zippy, the Radio disney DJ's who were on weekday afternoons? They moved from WDW's radio station to DL's a few years ago (When Bebe Goode came to WDW) and were doing fine, and then all of a sudden towards the beginning of this year, they were gone. Poof. Anyone know the story?

-Sharon-

2. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

You mean BB Good (my favorite R.D. personality ) has their spot now. From what I know Web Fingers has the DL booth now.

3. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Hi Danny-

Yeah, BB has had the WDW-based radio station for a long while now. I like BB too (BOY does she have a GREAT memory for people!), but I'm still really curious as to what happened to Just Plain Mark & Zippy.

-Sharon-

4. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

Hey Sharon,

I don't know how often you listen to BB Good's program but did she saay when she'd be back from her vacation? While I like Sherry Rogers I think BB brings a little more excitememt to R.D>

5. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

YEAH! BB's back!!!!!!!