1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Regarding Haunted Mansion "Disneyland Park" CD

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The Mouse Info, Feb 21, 2006.

1. The Mouse Info

The Mouse Info Member

I might have asked this long ago but can't remember back nor did I come up with anything in the way back machine. Does anyone else's Haunted Mansion "Disneyland Park" CD have a loud pop noise before each track? I have bought two of them and both have the same issues before each track. Was this something done on purpose? Was it a bad press? Does the limited edition version of the CD have this same problem? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Did you buy yours from Disneyland? I have this problem on some CD-R's that I burn myself but I don't think it manifests itself regularly, and it seems to always be when I listen to it on my PC, not anywhere else. As near as i can figure it's almost as if the flaw is not usually recognized, but the computer alone picks it up sometimes and you hear that POP. Not 100% certain but that's what it seems like to me. And no my Mansion CD doesn't have that.

3. The Mouse Info

The Mouse Info Member

I did purchase mine from Disneyland, and the second one from Walt Disney World. As far as I can tell X-S, the problem only occurs when played on my computer as well. Importing the CD via iTunes retains the pop. Although if played normally on a CD player, it sounds fine. I'm at a loss. :(

4. The Mouse Info

The Mouse Info Member

I found the work-around for importing it without the pop. I just needed to change the start time in iTunes. 8)