1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Randy: DVD menu music

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bill, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Bill

Bill Guest

Randy...do you restore the music tracks that end up as menu music on the DVDs? I was pleased to find some rare music (Herbie march) on the DVDs and wondered who went to the trouble. Nice detail...if it was you.

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I'd love to get more info on the music used. It's never mentioned, and yet clearly lots of care goes into selecting the pieces. I'd love to know the origin of the pieces used on the Tomorrowland DVD.

Now if only someone would spend as much effort on the Disney Treasures Opening titles. Computer animation circa 1982.

3. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

Hiya Bill!

Actually, I don?t. I sometimes supply the DVD producers with the demo and rare recordings found in the Bonus Features, but that?s about the end of my involvement. However, I am quite flattered that you think I may have been involved. High praise indeed! Let?s see if I can get more Mary Martin released for you
    ;)!

Randy Thornton

4. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

Brilliant!! Absolutely brilliant!!!

Well Bill, admitting our addiction is the first step to recovery!

Randy

PS ? I?m still laughing!

5. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

I like that too. That's pretty hilarious.

BJ