1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Question About Ordering A Musical History Of Disneyland

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MansionFanatic, Apr 26, 2005.

1. MansionFanatic

MansionFanatic New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still order the Musical History Of Disneyland CD after the special LP copies are sold out. I personally don't really care if I get the limited edition with the LP or not, I just really want the six CD set.
    So, what I'm asking is, if DL & WDW is sold out of the 5000 copies with the LP, will I still be able to order a copy of the 6 CD? Or after the special 5000 copies with the LP are released will I have to wait until September when they re-issue them again?
    Any info would be much appreciated.

2. netenyahoo

netenyahoo New Member

You will still be able to get the non-LP version at the parks and at Disneydirect.com. In September the set will then be available at most stores like Best Buy, etc.

3. phantomfriar2002

phantomfriar2002 New Member

If you can live without the gold LP -- and can stand waiting until September (two very big "ifs" I know, lol) -- I'd hold off and just order the national 6-CD set when it's available.

You'll be saving a fair amount of cash by doing so -- Amazon will likely have some kind of discount, plus no tax. If it's priced like most Amazon CDs, the final cost will probably be $30 less than what it will cost from buying directly from Disneydirect (even with the free s/h right now you're still paying tax).

4. tcsnwhite

tcsnwhite Member

if you make it to disneyland before september, then you should be able to get one.

5. matt d.

matt d. Member

and now I see this thread.... :)

(That's what I get for not reading all of these threads before I add to one of them :D)