1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Puppy Love and Thru the Mirror on TD Music Album

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by RobertKilbride, Jun 23, 2018.

1. RobertKilbride

RobertKilbride New Member

What attraction or show are these from and is there more music from early Disney shorts available on any other TD albums?

2. Paul

Paul Premium Member

These are from the ToonTown area music.

3. RobertKilbride

Thanks, Paul. Are these the only tracks based on early Disney shorts from the theme park cd’s?

4. Paul

Paul Premium Member

"Steamboat Willie" is on the current DL Official Album (2013) and The Musical History of DL set (2005). The majority of the "released" tracks were only available on the DL Forever and WDW Forever CDs. These occasionally show up on Ebay.

5. RobertKilbride

Found a list of Toontown tracks from both of the Forever Kiosks and did not see Thru the Mirror on the list. Was the track exclusive to the TDL music album or was it just accidentally left off of the list?

6. Paul

Paul Premium Member

"Thru the Mirror" is used at Disneyland's ToonTown. It was not released on the Forever CDs. I think the TDL Music Album CDs are the only source available

7. RobertKilbride

Thanks, Paul. I got 4 or 5 WDW Forever cd’s back when they were available. If I could go back in time I would have just gotten them all. It would be nice to be able to buy the entire Toontown loop, and I’d love to have the Midway Mania loop as I love creative arrangements of already great music. I think The Cleaner is an amazing reinvention of a great Randy Newman cue.