1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Proposing to My Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Mousecellaneous' started by dannyg, Oct 20, 2011.

1. dannyg

dannyg New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm a first time poster, but really believe that this site has the people who know best and can help me follow through with my idea. I want to propose to my girlfriend of 2 years now. I have a fairly elaborate scheme which involves my surprising her after an impromptu show (of the flashmob variety) that I'll have planned for her in public. She LOVES disney movies/princesses, and my thought is to have a medley with the disney princesses she loves (Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine). The fantasmic princess medley is great, but short and doesn't include a whole new world (her favorite). Anyone know of a medley that would make the moment spectacular? I'm shooting for 5-10 minutes. You guys are great!

Thanks,

Danny

2. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

How about buying the instrumental versions and editing them to suit (nice fade out/fade ins)?
    :amazon: Disney's Karaoke Series: Disney Princess 2 for instance.
    It does have Whole New World, So This Is Love, and Once Upon a Dream on it. Quite nice versions with lots of romantic strings. ;)
    There may be other CDs you could just buy the individual mp3 tracks if you have a look.
    Good luck.

3. dannyg

dannyg New Member

Thanks, this is helpful, and it may come in handy. I'm contemplating hiring some live singers too. However that's more $$$ and i'm struggling as is!