1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Polyphonic Disney ring tones?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hrothgar, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Hrothgar

Hrothgar Member

Anyone know a source for good quality polyphonic Disney ringtones? I just got a Sony Ericsson T306 last week and have been impressed with the MIDI tones but have been able to find many Disney tones for it. Any help?

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Disney ringtones are VERY hard to find nowadays....there were LOTS of them for a while (most of them bootlegs) and then most of them disappeared about a year or so ago. They're still available in Europe, but unfortunately those ringtones don't work in the States (I'm assuming you're in the States).

I would start at the homepage for your calling plan. AT&T has a Disney ringtones you can pay for. Verizon has none (which is why we're dropping Verizon when our contract expires). I would also suggest doing a Google search for "ringtones U.S." and see what you can find.

Good luck! Wish I could be more helpful.

-Sharon-

3. DisneylandKid

DisneylandKid Member

Try www.matrixm.com, there are a lot of Disney ringtones you could download. You can even make your own ringtone through their website with your midi's. Hope this helps. -Matt ;D

4. SharonKurland

Cool beans! Didn't know that one existed. thanks matt!

-Sharon-

5. The Trout

The Trout Member

Heh, funny topic. My VoiceStream Ericsson T28 doesn't let you download tones, but you can type in your own as Custom Tones if you have the skill. Such skill is easy to learn, and I've been typing up Disney tunes ever since I figured it out. :)

Everyone that's ever around when my phone rings is also really impressed when "Yo Ho" starts playing. They're always asking me where I got it. ;D

6. SharonKurland

My claim to fame is that I programmed the Adventurers Club Theme Song as a ringtone for my Tungsten W .

-Sharon-