1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plug: Disney Album Link Page

Discussion in 'Archive' started by musicradio77, Mar 21, 2006.

1. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

If you love the Disney LP's and even a bunch of stories that you have in your collection or don't have any place else, besure to visit the Disney Album Link Page:

http://dw56.250free.com/DisneyAlbumLinkPage.html

If you go to this site, you'll find a bunch of Disney LP's and even tons of MP3 files. You'll love it.

2. The Mouse Info

The Mouse Info Member

Simply amazing. It's been ages since I last heard Bedknobs & Broomsticks - "The Age Of Not Believing" from that record. I always loved that version. I wish these titles would eventually end up on the Wonderland Kiosks.

3. davesworld56

davesworld56 Member

Thanks. Glad you like it.

4. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

Wow, what a trip! Thanks SO much for posting this link!!!! I was so excited to see the Sleeping Beauty album there. I have that same LP and cassette version but I don't have either here at college.

ABSOLUTELY made my day!!!

Have a great day,
    -Rick

5. davesworld56

davesworld56 Member

This kind of feedback makes it worth all my effort. I basically made the pages so my Grandkids could hear these great Disney LPs from my childhood. I mean it's all well and good that some of these things are available at the Disney Parks if you can afford to go to any of them. None of my family has the time or resources to do so. I wanted my Grandkids to have some good music and stories to listen to instead of the space age, anime crap they put out now days.

6. SpectroPluto

SpectroPluto Member

GREAT stuff!! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to put this all together! What a great idea!

When I return to the states, I'll gladly send ya "Pete's Dragon" in spanish if ya like! hee hee ;D

This all sincerely makes me smile all the way out here in Tokyo!

Thank you!!!!!!

*Tommy

ps- I actually HAD that Three Little Bears album! I can't wait to here it again!

7. davesworld56

davesworld56 Member

Yes I'd love that. I can put it on with the Pete's Dragon record I have.