1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Parades CD

Discussion in 'Archive' started by quasi72, Mar 15, 2002.

1. quasi72

quasi72 New Member

If you had to make a CD with Disney music from the theme-parks parades, which ones would you choose?
    Thank you!
    ;D

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Easy. Main Street Electric Parade (Baroque Hoedown) and Remember The Magic. Alternating. over and over and over and over and over and.....

-Sharon-

3. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

EXCELLENT choices Sharon! :)

4. matt d.

matt d. Member

I'd really like a CD with the Mulan Parade!

matt d.

5. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

I don't think one CD could hold it all! I would go for broke and release a CD boxed set of every parade that's ever been at either Disneyland or WDW!

Also, maybe a nightime parades disc with MSEP, SpectroMagic, Light Magic (yes, even that!), and Fantillusion.

I would also lOVE a comprehensive MSEP disc with all of the float music over the years!

6. Progressland

Progressland Member

You *have* to have Party Gras -- that one was a classic!

-Jason

7. Dirk

Dirk Member

On top of all the stuff mentioned so far I think the complete scores of the Wonderful World of Disney Parade and Disney's ImagiNations Parade (both from Disneyland Paris) shouldn't be missing too

Yours
    Dirk

8. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Member

Close, Sharon. VERY close! But I think you meant the SpectroMagic Theme and Remember The Magic. Alternating. Over and over and over and over! ;D ;D ;D

9. louisgab

louisgab New Member

hello , if i make a CD , i make a CD from the 30th aniversary of the MSEP withh all MSEP's version and 3 tracks never published .

i think that's a great idea

10. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

The day I want SpectroMagic for ANYTHING is the day that they have a baseball game in hell, and the pitcher throws a snowball! Harrumph!!!

-Sharon-

11. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

Has anybody heard the "Disney's Magic in the Street" cd which is available on Mouseshoppe's website? It sounds like an interesting compilation of parade music. Any comments/reviews?

12. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

Re:parades CD (Magic in the streets cd)

Its a very good cd and currently available at wdw and from wdw phone orders. I have to believe its cheaper to order it from wdw then to buy it at mouseshoppe.com

13. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

I have to agree w/ Sharon. Sure Spectro is an OK parade but MSEP rocks! Part of me wishes Spectro were @ DCA & MSEP were performing @ the DL WDW & DLP Magic Kingdoms. Tokyo can keep Dreamlights as those floats look better than the Tokyo Disneyland EP floats

14. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

;D
    Just got the Magic in the Street cd. It is FANTASTIC! Gavin Greenaway strikes again.... the man is a genius! Its too bad the composers' names are buried inside the booklet, but that seems to be Disney's approach.