1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Tokyo's Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare

Discussion in 'Archive' started by s8ntmark, Sep 20, 2004.

1. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

Goodness :)

In my obsessive annual search for all things HMH, I came across pictures of Tokyo's new version...very cool :D

http://www.jtcent.com/temp/tmph04h.html

A little taste of things to come for our east coast friends, me thinks ;)

2. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

Thanks for the plug there s8ntmark. The video is als available via a link from that same page. Enjoy!

Unfortunately, there's no CD for this event. :(

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com

3. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

Thats ok about the CD :( But Im sure there will be one soon. ;)

I do have some questions though, if you remember specifics and dont mind answering them.

First off, are the musical themes from the ride from Nightmare Before Christmas? Meaning, are some of the themes Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Making Chrsitmas, and Whats This? like they are here?

Also, in the scenes that arent in the HM version, what are the AAs of Jack and Sally doing on the stairs? Are they singing?

What is going on in the Library?

And lastly, what is Sally doing with the scary mickey doll in the piano room (is she singing?), and what is the doll playing on the piano? or is he just pounding it?

Thanks for your time, man ;)

4. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

Hey Joe could ya send me a PM or email me @ dannyeyheralde@netscape.net or heck IM me. haven't heard from you in AGES. Having troublke downloading the HMHN video from your site & weas wondering if I could get a copy (dang thing stops downloading @ the 2:40 mark)