1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Persistence of Vision-Where? Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gredo G., Dec 15, 2003.

1. Gredo G.

Gredo G. New Member

I started thinking about this fine publilcation once again and then started thinking about the last time I saw a new issue. As we wind down the final days of 2003 I look at issue #10's date and it's 1998.

Then, I started thinking about the last time I remember discussing this fine publication here and how we hadn't seen an issue in awhile. After a search of the archives I found a post of mine from April 2001. The jist of a number of posts and other commentary state Paul Anderson had been preoccupied with: a Walt cd-rom (which I hear was good), a new baby (who should be in school by now), and that it takes a lot of time to do an issue (I am sure it does).

Then I remember seeing P. Anderson's auctions on Ebay (username: UWA) and see his feedback as of today is 8040.

The point of all of this being I thoroughly enjoy reading POV. However, the issues I have are darn near wore out to dust. Does anyone have any idea if we'll see another issue soon?

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

To put it simply, the price of POV is incredibly high. Now whether it is worth the content is probably a matter of opinion but that worth drops the longer you have to wait to get an issue. I've picked up a couple of his publications at various Disneyana Shows and while there's usually one or two tidbits that make it a good find, I always have buyers remorse after for spending so much on one item. Thankfully I've heard enough about the unreliability of future issues to keep from subscribing. I don't wanna come down on the guy but if anyone has a subscription and hasn't asked for their money back, you really should. Perhaps a sudden surge of refunds would kickstart the ol Anderson printing press again. He obviously has enough time to run his ebay store.

3. Disney Bean Counte

Disney Bean Counte Member

Again...

if you would like to request a refund I am sure that Paul would be willing to give you your money back, no questions asked.