1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Disneyland's 50th Merchandise - Catalog & Internet only!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ex-wdi, Mar 28, 2005.

1. ex-wdi

ex-wdi Member

Hi all -
    You may enjoy part one of this two-part article on Disneyland's 50th Merchandise...
    You can view it here at:
    http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles/sh...cle.php?ID=1364

The strange thing is - these items are the best I've ever seen - but will be available through Catalog & Internet only!

2. Vida Siddons

Vida Siddons Guest

I don't know about anyone else....but I need one of those shirts! For Lem...of course....(ahem)

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Damn I need that Barker Bird! Still haven't figured out how to get one of the real Tiki Birds out of that darn Tiki Room. This should be much easier and without all the mess of hydraulic fluid.

4. DL FLIGHT 295

DL FLIGHT 295 Member

Yeah.....the new Disneyland 50th stuff is amazing and being created by some people with passion.......(Kevin Kiddney) does awesome design work...........I worked in many departments of Disney over a 15 year period, and know that Disneyland's "powers that be" are not big on passion.......and I think Disneyland is gonna get burned merchandise wise. At least the catalog people are not gonna pass up a big aniverssary like this one to really show people what can be done. Collectible items people have wanted (or never dreamed of!!............a Tiki barker Bird or a Haunted mansion arm torc or a Barbie Monsanto-Dream House) are gonna be released in one year..............now everyone man yer checkbooks!!!!!

and I was kidding about the Barbie Monsanto-Dream House

DL Flight 295
    aka
    DC 88 Spaceliner

5. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Dangit DL Flight 295!! I've been scouring the photos for a Monsanto house. It's part of the Pewter set but nothing larger. Still, This is gonna be an expensive year.

6. DL FLIGHT 295

DL FLIGHT 295 Member

ok X-S Tech........how about a Thomas Kincade print featuring the Monsanto House all decorated for Christmas with a light dusting of snow?................

Or a Precious Moments Pirates of the Caribbean set......

or a remote controll "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln
    race track set "Race to Gettysburg"

ok.......I'll stop

ok.one more a Mister Potato "Mr. Johnson" Mission To Mars.............AND a Play-Dough Inner Space pumper set.

ok.I'm done.

DL Flight 295
    aka
    DC-88 Space Liner

7. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I'd laugh but most of those are really good ideas.