1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Cinderella Castle Golden Herpes Sores

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lilgerm, Apr 8, 2006.

1. lilgerm

lilgerm New Member

Does anybody know when those awful golden herpes sores will be removed from Walt Disney WOrl's castle?

The continuing dress up of the beatiful structure is getting annoying.

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Tell us how you really feel about em...

I for one never liked WDW's castle very much. The verticality is a nice change from DL's, but the gray and blue are just too drab and flat. I think the gold they added looks interesting, at least from the photos I've seen. At least it's not the My Little Pony Castle that we have at DL, or worse, a Giant Cake.

3. MrSmee

MrSmee New Member

The gold accents, pixie dust, characters, and the stained glass window are all in place for the duration of the Happiest Celebration on Earth here at Walt Disney World.

-J

4. Tannerman

Tannerman Member

I was down at WDW in January and shot some photos of the castle overlay. I'd say it's not horrible, but I'm also glad it's temporary. They might have overdone it on the gold coloring, but anything is better than a pink birthday cake!

[​IMG]

More of my photos/thoughts on the castle