1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

off-topic (no, definitely ON-TOPIC): Upcoming album from 'Aladdin' performer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by shicorp, Jan 29, 2005.

1. shicorp

shicorp New Member

I just found this out, while browsing through the web:

Brad Kane (now Caleb Kane), the singing voice on the "Aladdin" cast album will release an album of his own music by April. Meanwhile, some selections can be downloaded through itunes and a free selection is available from the following address:

http://download.wbr.com/gomad.mp3

Please go to www.calebkane.com for more information about all this!

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Stefan Huber

2. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

Re:eek:ff-topic (no, definitely ON-TOPIC): Upcoming album from 'Aladdin' performe

Thanks for posting that! I love his work. I hadn't heard about that one. :)

3. shicorp

shicorp New Member

Re:eek:ff-topic (no, definitely ON-TOPIC): Upcoming album from 'Aladdin' performe

bump

4. CHIANNA

CHIANNA New Member

that's great to hear more about brad/caleb kane's own music! i've loved his voice since i first heard it in aladdin when i was younger, and now i'm a singer myself i really appreciate his voice in a totally different way! someone to keep an eye, ... or two, out for!... he doesn't look too bad either ;)