1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jeffcot, Jul 31, 2005.

1. jeffcot

jeffcot Guest

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to the forum with some obvious questions--please forgive my being so green. . .

I recently signed up for Live365 and started listening to all the fan-based Disney stations, especially those devoted to theme park music and sounds. Wow! I never realized there was so much material out there!

So my immediate reaction is--hey, how can I get a hold of any of this stuff? Is this material available anywhere, either for download or purchase? How do I go about finding rescources for it--are there rules of etiquette when searching and asking for it (I certainly hope I'm not violating any by asking about this here--if so please forgive me).

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

2. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

3. jeffcot

jeffcot Guest

Thank you! I was not aware of Visions Fantastic-great site!

Thanks again for the tips!

Jeff

4. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

And if you really love Disney Theme Park Music, the best way to ensure that even more of it becomes available is to purchase it whenever possible. The best release and a great way to start a collection is to buy the 6CD Musical History of Disneyland set that was released a while ago. On this forum alone you will find more info than you ever needed on this set. Good luck and welcome aboard!

5. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

You're welcome, Jeff. "X-S" is right.The 6-CD set is great.

6. The Genii

The Genii New Member