1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New Tokyo Disneyland CD coming...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by timothyhu, May 29, 2002.

1. timothyhu

timothyhu New Member

I just received notification from cdjapan that the audio for the new TDL summer parade "Tokyo DisneyLand's 'Donald's Super Splash'" will be released on July 24.

Anyone have any info on this parade?

Timothy

2. WeirdOne

WeirdOne New Member

Well, I can tell you one thing. It has to do with Donald. LOL! But, I guess you knew that already ;). Hi, I'm a new member here. I love the site.

Has anyone heard of the other new Tokyo Disneyland cd coming out in June that is music from Mermaid Lagoon at DisneySea. Someone sent me a link (since lost) to a place that was taking pre-orders. Seemed odd to me. - The WeirdOne ;D

3. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

Donald's Super Splash

[attachment deleted by admin]

4. JoeCanadian

JoeCanadian New Member

I'm not quite sure it's a pre-order any longer. I recently ordered the Mermaid Lagoon CD through cdjapan.co.jp and received notification of it's shipping. There are actually 3 clips on the Disney site: http://www.disney.co.jp/records/tdr/
    Just right-click and "Save As" on the underlined bits.

Sounds okay...I'm just blindly buying this stuff so I'll have to see if the other songs get any better. At any rate, there are three samples posted. Maybe someone could translate the track list...

5. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

[attachment deleted by admin]