New Tokyo Disneyland CD coming...

timothyhu

I just received notification from cdjapan that the audio for the new TDL summer parade "Tokyo DisneyLand's 'Donald's Super Splash'" will be released on July 24.

Anyone have any info on this parade?

Timothy

WeirdOne

Well, I can tell you one thing. It has to do with Donald. LOL! But, I guess you knew that already ;). Hi, I'm a new member here. I love the site.

Has anyone heard of the other new Tokyo Disneyland cd coming out in June that is music from Mermaid Lagoon at DisneySea. Someone sent me a link (since lost) to a place that was taking pre-orders. Seemed odd to me. - The WeirdOne ;D

JoeCanadian

Has anyone heard of the other new Tokyo Disneyland cd coming out in June that is music from Mermaid Lagoon at DisneySea. Someone sent me a link (since lost) to a place that was taking pre-orders. Seemed odd to me. - The WeirdOne ;D

I'm not quite sure it's a pre-order any longer. I recently ordered the Mermaid Lagoon CD through cdjapan.co.jp and received notification of it's shipping. There are actually 3 clips on the Disney site: http://www.disney.co.jp/records/tdr/
Just right-click and "Save As" on the underlined bits.

Sounds okay...I'm just blindly buying this stuff so I'll have to see if the other songs get any better. At any rate, there are three samples posted. Maybe someone could translate the track list...