1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New HKDL Official Album?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Aug 14, 2006.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Is there any word on an Official Album for HKDL yet? Something that is attraction based instead of General Disney?

2. Maliboomer

Maliboomer Member

Umm....... What attractions? You're talking about a park that lists CITY HALL / GUEST RELATIONS on the park guides as an attraction, because they have that little to offer!

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Yeah I know. Still I know they have a lot of new music and I'd love an album for it.

4. tcsnwhite

tcsnwhite Member

Oh, they could, and should, still do an album. They have music from the attractions they do have, the Golden Mickeys and Lion king, Disney on Parade, their fireworks show, and probably a bit more. That could fill an album.

5. Dirk

Dirk Member

speaking of the Golden Mickeys Show - wouldn't it maybe make sense to do a CD just for that show jointly with the Disney Cruise Line with both versions for sale in HKDL and on the ships? That way the sales numbers should increase.

6. ToTnut

ToTnut Member

I'd like to see the disney on parade music on an album.