1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New guy w/ question ..

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gaucho63, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Gaucho63

Gaucho63 New Member

Hi everyone - I think I found the forum to ask this in .. I been trying to get a list of songs/song names that play around the Polynesian Resort (on a loop I guess) No one has been able to help me including Disney. Does anyone have a direction I can go in? Thanks in advance.

2. Gaucho63

Gaucho63 New Member

Thanks Bill - I figured I would try the names since I had no luck with the loop, but I'll try your suggestion and see where it gets me (is that her website or is it named something else? ) :)

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

As far as I know Kristen's site has been offline for several several months. Don't know when it's coming back but I hope it's soon!

4. BLM07

BLM07 Member

Actually, the site has been online for a couple of months now. :p

5. Tannerman

Tannerman Member

6. Gaucho63

Gaucho63 New Member

Thanks - i was able to find the website and did a bit of research but did not find what I was looking for - so if anyone does come across it please let me know - gracias