New DL Emporium Music?

X-S Tech

I just noticed that the Emporium has an interior music loop playing. Is this new? I have never noticed any audio inside the main section of the Emporium. The "Storybook Store" (which is woefully lacking in books) has always had audio because they sell music there also but the main Emporium and the back "Carriage House" section have some sort of Turn of the Century stuff playing. It is extremely hard to hear due to noise from outside and in but the "Carriage House" is the best place as the ceiling is lower. On first listen it did not sound like the exterior Main St. Loop but very much in the same style, perhaps needledrop from one of the CD's that the Main St music originated on.

X-S Tech

I checked again today and this loop is much easier to hear in the less crowded hours of operation. It reminds me of the music that plays in the Plaza Inn.

...the new interior shop music is nice..........several other shops are also featuring music.......the Emporim music seemed to be differnet than the Disney Clothiers...and i did recognize on of the tracks from the Emporium........one of them is from a track set i have for WDW/TDL of the Crystal Palace.the source music was a 1976 record i think it was called ELITE SYCNCOPATIONS.and featured orchestreal Ragtyme ........many were typical Scott Joplin tunes......done with what seems to be a rather large band.

The "Nursery" section of Disney Clothiers feature a differnt style.from what i stuck around to listen to.

DC-88 SPACELINER