1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New Disney Albums on iTunes?

Discussion in 'Disney Recordings' started by cop4ever, Jun 25, 2008.

1. cop4ever

cop4ever Member

i tunes?

so does anyone know when the new itunes disney albums will hit or what they will be?

2. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

Re: i tunes?

Okay... As You Wish.

Wonderland.jpg

3. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

Sorry to say, but it could be a few months before anything new is released. I have pulled the masters of what I plan to release (they have already been digitally transferred), but I have yet to begin the research and restoration. The vintage iTunes releases are actually a side project of mine. Though I have the full support of the company, I do these restorations around my official duties and on my own time. As of late, I haven't had the chance to get this next batch going. There is no threat of these releases stopping it's just that I have to find the time to make them happen.

Also, I hesitate to say exactly what the next releases are until I do my research - as titles could drop off depending on the circumstances.

Hope you understand, and thanks for your patience!

Randy Thornton

4. merlinjones

merlinjones Member

Thanks for letting us know. I hope new titles come soon as possible.

By research, do you mean legal issues primarily?

If there is ever any danger of you leaving or the program ending, please skip the restoration and just dump as many masters as you can online all at once!

(I always worry about these programs ending before we get all we need - - since that has happened so many times. Look at home video... It's impossible to get many Walt titles that were once common, particularly anything from the TV library - - we may never see some of them again at this rate.).

As always, thanks so much for what you do. So far as I know, it's you and only you that allowed these things to survive the dark ages and now be born again.

Thanks, Randy!

5. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

Stop bugging Randy about getting film music released (who listens to that). He needs to devote all of his attention and energy in getting all of the WDW music released.

You know, the fact that Randy spends his own time getting this stuff released is truly amazing. We need more people like Randy working in the archives (sorry for the suck up post).

6. MiklCraw4d

MiklCraw4d Member

I have this petition you might want to sign.......

7. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

Hey Randy, PLEASE get your bosses (the powers that be) to make all WDR titles iTunes Plus! I want to get the most expensive library upgrade out of the way! It might now be more expensive than the rest of them combined!

BJ

8. Marko

Marko Member

If that was true WDWguy would already have all of Bruce Broughton's scores.

9. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

well I have 36 of them, does that count? hehe

[​IMG]

10. almandot

almandot Member

Stop photoshopping other people's collections and claiming them as your own.

broughtonmusic.jpg

11. Marko

Marko Member

Maybe he does, and maybe I have EEA and the Timekeeper scores. I wish.

12. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

for your information those are actual cover scans of the cd's i own and purchased. so please stop accusing me of something which is FALSE!

13. Marko

Marko Member

It is real because they aren't in the same order and there are some "extras."