1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New Book of Pooh CD

Discussion in 'Archive' started by steamboatwillie, Mar 16, 2002.

1. steamboatwillie

steamboatwillie New Member

I was in Barnes & Noble a few days ago and stumbled on a cd that came out just a few days ago called "Songs From the Book of Pooh". It was mastered by the one and only Randy Thornton and after listening to it over four times, I have to say it is fantastic! If you are a fan of the show, I strongly suggest you pick it up.

You can also get it at Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...8568237-8614406

Julian

2. leesa

leesa Member

I have it as well and must say it is a wonderful CD! If you are a Pooh fan, it is a must!!

Leesa

3. MikkiMom

MikkiMom Member

Are there just songs or is their commentary too? I wasn't sure with the name of "New Book". Could you list the song titles please? I have the 3 cd set Pooh's Music Box, which has the CDs "Songs from the Tigger Movie", "Friends Forever", and "Pooh's Grand Adventure". Are the songs on this new CD the same ones that are on those or are they new songs? Thanks!

MM

4. steamboatwillie

steamboatwillie New Member

All the songs on the cd are completely new songs and different from the other three cds you have. There is very little character commentary in the songs, it mostly is just singing.

Julian

5. trentino

trentino Member

MikkiMom,

It's call "Book of Pooh" because that's the name of the Disney Channel TV show that the songs come from.

Trent

6. MikkiMom

MikkiMom Member

Cool. I'll have to look for this CD also. Unfortunately we don't get the Disney Channel here anymore so I've never seen the tv program. (I absolutely refuse to support our local cable monopoly!) Thanks!

Martha

7. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Picked up this one over the weekend, too. Haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet, though.

-Sharon-