1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New attraction music at Disneyland

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by MightyTriton, Oct 7, 2008.

1. MightyTriton

MightyTriton New Member

With IASW having a scene change and Disney characters being added, one can only wonder what will happen to the original soundtrack.

I have pondered if Sleeping Beauty castle will have fresh recordings and a new sound system.

I expect Pixie hollow to have new BGM.

With Pirates being changed, Constatine appearing and with Toy Story Mania running, I hope that a future Disneyland OA could include some of these changes.

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Randy's been pretty proactive about updating the Official Albums as new attractions open. This would apply to full attractions, but probably not stuff like Pixie Hollow. I wouldn't rule out a new Small World mix next year though. Constance in the Mansion isn't really a musical change, and Randy's mixes are usually music focused. The castle- who knows? I would think recordings directly from the film would be used, but you never know.