1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

My musical observations from Disneyland!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WishesFan, Aug 15, 2004.

1. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

New Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln has a very beautiful score. I have never been able to find out who composed it. The exit music, made up entirely of new thematic material composed for the show, is one of my favorite unobtainable pieces of park music. Unfortunately, most people never hear it as they make a hasty exit from the auditorium. I would be so thrilled if it would turn up on the 50th anniversary set, but I'm not really holding out any hope.

As for One Man's Dream... right on! I mentioned the entrance/exit medley as my "holy grail" in my recent WDW trip report... another great piece by Bruce Broughton that Disney will never, ever let us hear in the comfort of our own homes.

Thanks for the report, Rick!

3. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

Nope, it's not. It sounds to me like a version of the original Brad Kane and Lea Salonga version, with extra chorus and percussion and a bit different ending mixed in. I've been looking everywhere for a version like that one. In fact, I'm still desperately looking for a copy of that whole Disney medley used in the middle of the show!

-Kirsten