Music loops test site open! Need feedback!

xfkirsten

Okay, I finally got an initial section of the music loops site posted! Yay! That's a lot of typing, expecially when my shift key is acting up. :p

Anyways, I uploaded the DL/DCA loops so far. What I'm looking for is feedback! Does the format work for y'all? Are there dead links besides the ones for the other resorts on the main page? Any information that I should add, change? etc.

I don't have the amazon.com links in yet, that's my next project. But those are coming!

So please, check it out and let me know!! Thanks, and enjoy it! ;)

http://disneymusicloops.tripod.com

-Kirsten

Zarpman

Once completed, this will be a terrific resource. Keep up the absolutely wonderful work. We need more websites dedicated to the music!

redrhino

I like it. I will be especially glad once the "buy it from Amazon" links are completed. I don't know if there is a way, but you may want to include links to tracks found on iTunes, MusicMatch and/or Napster if those are available.

Redrhino

xfkirsten

Thanks for the feedback! :)

And I will look into the links to iTunes/MusicMatch/Napster for those who are interested. :)

-Kirsten

Jessica L

Great site! I can't wait until the WDW page is open, since those are the only loops I am really familiar with. :) But the site looks fabulous and it's a terrific resource. I've already got it bookmarked.

Keep up the great work!
Jessica

xfkirsten

Perfect!! Thank you for the iTunes link, I'll definitely get those in too! :)

And WDW is next on the agenda, as soon as I finish up DL!

-Kirsten