1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Music at Norway's Stave Church?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by J. Thornhill, Jan 1, 2003.

1. J. Thornhill

J. Thornhill New Member

Hello All!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the CD that contains the music played at Norway's Stave Church in Epcot. Although I'm sure they were trying to be helpful, I was given conflicting info by the CM's there.

Thanks,
    Jonathan

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I only have a fragment of information so I apologize if it confuses the situation even more. I have a 6:44 track labeled "Parce Mihi Domine" that plays in the Stave Church. Not sure if this is a track name, or an album title. Hope this helps.

3. TicketMediaGuy

TicketMediaGuy Member

The music comes from the CD OFFICIUM by Garberek. Here's a link to the amazon purchase page:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...nce&s=music

If that link doesn't work, then do a search under popular music for OFFICIUM and it will bring you right to it.

If you're at WDW and you go throught the gift shop at the Norway Pavillian they should be seeling it there. That's how I got mine. ;D