1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Inc. Scream Favorites - "For the Birds"-soundtrack

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dirk, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Dirk

Dirk Member

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

I just learned that this spin off CD by the Riders in the Sky (which at least as far as I'm concerned contains uninspired, low quality country songs with no connection to the movie and lyrics that don't work with the chosen musical style) includes the soundtrack for the Pixar-short "For the Birds"!

It's the last track of the CD titled "Big High Wire Hop" - I didn't notice myself when listening to it, but I was told it is the actual soundtrack.

Thought you might be interested in this.

Yours
    Dirk

2. Michael Zielski

Michael Zielski Member

Thanks, Dirk! I'm a big Riders in the Sky fan; I loved For The Birds, and of course their musical accompaniment for it--it was actually one of the reasons I picked up Scream Favorites so quickly! I wasn't sure, even after repeatedly listenings, if the track was from the actual soundtrack recording or not--it certainly sounded like it anyway--thanks for the confirmation! Mike.