1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Minnie's Country House

Discussion in 'Music of Walt Disney World Resort' started by Horizons, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

* * D R A F T * *

Two pieces of audio play in Minnie's Country House, which is located in Mickey's Toontown Fair.

Minnie's Answering Machine

Outgoing Greeting (Plays before each message)

Hi, this is Minnie Mouse. I have so many errands to run I might be out all day. Please leave me a message and I'll call you back. (laughter) Bye-bye.

Message #1 - Mickey Mouse #1

Hi ya Minnie. Gosh, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be late for our date tonight. Big doings at the movie barn ya know. Meeting lots of swell folks on the set and all. Gee, thanks for understanding. Ah, see ya later.

Message #2 - Goofy #1

Hi ya Minnie. I called to tell ya, uh, uh, tell ya that, garsh, I forgot what it is I'm supposed to tell ya. Well if you remember what it is, could you call me and let me know?

Message #3 - Daisy Duck

Well hi Minnie, this is Daisy Duck. That scoundrel Donald Duck makes me so angry with that temper of his. It's
    enough to drive a girl simply crazy! But, well, he is sort of cute when his feathers are ruffled. [sigh] I guess I'll keep him after all. Well, thanks for your help Minnie. Bye-bye.

Message #4 - Donald Duck

Hello Minnie. Daisy says I have a temper. Can you imagine, me a temper? Isn't that ridiculous? Boy does that make me mad! (laugh).

Message #5 - Goofy #2

Uh, hi ya Minnie. It's me again, Goofy. I remember what I forgot before but, uh, I guess I didn't do such a good job because I forgot it again. Good-bye.

Message #6 - Mickey Mouse #2

Uh, hi ya Minnie. Ha, gosh, we're real busy here in the movie barn today. Lots of filming and guests to great you know. Ah, ah, I don't think I'm going to make our dinner date tonight. Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. I'll call you later. Bye.

Message #7 - Goofy #3

Guess who? Just called to tell ya I still don't know why I called. But I'm thinking about it. Wait! I was returning your call. Yeh, that's it. Whew! I thought I was losin' my mind. Welp, I'll talk to you soon.

Message #8 - Mickey Mouse #3

Hi ya Minnie. It's me again. Another break in filming. Gosh, I'm busy, but it looks like things are moving along great now. So I'll be able to make that dinner date after all. Gee, what a swell way to end the day, with you (laugh). Oh, uh, well gotta run, but I'll see ya real soon.

W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio

The WACKY Toon Country Radio show, hosted by Red Barnes, is broadcast from a building in Goofy's Wiseacre Farms, although you can only hear the broadcast from a radio in Minnie's living room. The show runs 46:11 and is different than the WACKY broadcasts used at Disneyland.

01 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    02 - Red Barnes
    03 - Song - Rover Rollover and his Hound Dog Band - Don't Throw My Tail in Jail Just Because I Was Barking Up the Wrong Tree
    04 - Red Barnes
    05 - Advertisement - Chinny Chin Chin Construction Company
    06 - Red Barnes
    07 - Song - Clara Cluck - All My Children Turned Out to Be Good Eggs
    08 - Red Barnes
    09 - Weather Report (Jingle / Report)
    09 - Song - Clarabelle Cow and the Cow Bells - The Cornelius Coot Scootin' Boogey
    10 - Red Barnes (Interview with Cruella de Vil)
    11 - Song - Rusty Potts and the Skillet Lickers - Sweetheart, I Was Drawn to You With a #2 Pencil
    12 - Red Barnes
    13 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    14 - Advertisement - Goofy's Barnstormer Crop Dusting Service
    15 - Red Barnes
    16 - Song - Goofy - The Solo Pilot Blues
    17 - Advertisement - The Toontown Nut House
    18 - Toontown News Report (Toontown Barber Shop Sponsor)
    19 - Red Barnes
    20 - Song - Elmer Hayburner and the Cow Pies - Fertilize My Heart
    21 - Red Barnes
    22 - Advertisement - Pete's Garage
    23 - Red Barnes (Big Bad Wolf Demolition Company Sponsor)
    24 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    25 - Song - Unknown Instrumental
    26 - Rad Barnes (Daisy's Country Diner Sponsor)
    27 - Song - Daisy Duck - Donald Ducked Out On Me
    28 - Public Service Announcement - Toontown Safety Committee
    29 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    30 - Advertisement - Pluto's Dog House
    31 - Red Barnes (Interview with Donald Duck)
    32 - Song - Unknown Instrumental
    33 - Advertisement - Horace Horsecollar's Gym
    34 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    35 - Song - Unknown Instrumental
    36 - Red Barnes (Interview with Goofy and Mickey Mouse)
    37 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    38 - Song - Unknown Instrumental
    39 - Toontown News Report
    40 - The Daughters of the Animated Reel - Monthly Meeting Reminder
    41 - Red Barnes (Interview with Minnie Mouse)
    42 - Song - Minnie Mouse - Mickey Is the Mouse For Me
    43 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    44 - Advertisement - Three Nephews From Duckburg Catering Company
    45 - W.A.C.K.Y. Toon Country Radio Spot
    46 - Red Barnes
    47 - Song - Floyd Goat - Don't Chew Me Out Because I Ate the Last Piece of Your Bubblegum
    48 - Advertisement - Toontown Clock Repair Shop
    49 - Song - Practical Pig - Honey My Love For You Is Built On a Solid Foundation
    50 - Red Barnes

I plan on putting a script together at some point and will post a download of it here.

I do not grant Ricky Brigante/ParkTunes or any other person the right to publish or reproduce any information that is contained in this post for any commercial purpose.