1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Millenium Village Gameshow Music

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dr. Know, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

Gary Wells and Scott DeMello have posted a number of instrumental (synth) tracks from Epcot's Millenium Village gameshow on their site www.cloudroomstudio.com. I never set foot in the Millenium Village myself, and I have no idea what the gameshow was. Can anyone enlighten me?

Jim

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Ooooo....it's been a while. I remember a simulator through Israel, ability to play miniature golf in Scotland, tasting coffee in Eritrea (?), walking through a Brazilian rainforest (tree trunks were padded so you could bang into them and they'd make a noise), a Korean shopping village, a walkthrough of Sweden's 4 seasons, and that's it, off the top of my head. But there was a WHOLE lot more...VERY possible I just forgot the game show.

-Sharon-

3. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

I think the Game Show was arcade style (ala Space Race at M:S) . . . Brazil, right?