1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"Mickey's 'Twas Night Before Christmas" Kids of the Kingdom Christmas Show

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WishesFan, Dec 5, 2004.

1. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

Hey, guys!

I just received a file from alt.bin.mult.dis yesterday for "Mickey's 'Twas Night Before Christmas" Kids of the Kingdom Christmas show (runs 22:57). The music is great! The problem is that this particular file sounds like it came from an old cassette tape. Does anyone have a higher quality version? I would be glad to make a trade!

Thanks so much for your help!

Merry Christmas,
    -Rick

2. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Re:"Mickey's 'Twas Night Before Christmas" Kids of the Kingdom Christmas Sho

I would guess that it probably did come from a cassette.

You know, after listening to it this weekend I finally (after all this time) realized that it's almost the same show that Disneyland Paris puts on. There are a few song changes, but for the most part, it's identical to the one found on the "Noel a Disneyland Paris" CD...except for the language.

3. Disneymagic022

Disneymagic022 Member

Hey Rick-
    I have a cd qaulity version of the show, how would you like me to get it to ya?

4. plutogoodboy

plutogoodboy Member

Ben C -- you're right; it is very close to the DLP show. (Although Paris omits the Run, Run, Rudolph song, which is my favorite part of the Disney World show.

Is the 23-minute version the original version or the new "streamlined" version that started, I believe, last year?