1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mickey's PhilharMagic Queue

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by WDWGuy08, Oct 12, 2004.

1. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

Mickey's Philharmagic Queue Loop Ques!

Hi, Does anyone have a copy of the Queue loop played inside the Mickey's Philharmagic Pavillion? Or, does anyone know what songs are played and how long they are? any information would be appreciated thank you!

2. TTiiMM

TTiiMM Member

Re:Mickey's Philharmagic Queue Loop Ques!

WDWGuy08...

Take a look on http://disneymusicloops.tripod.com/. There's a partial listing of the tracks making up the queue loop (plus the sources).

As always... thanks to XFKirsten for her site!

T.

3. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

Thank you for that link but i already know those tracks i am looking for the ones that are missing someone told me that some music from return to neverland is played i would like to know the remaining tracks thanks!

4. Amigojose

Amigojose New Member

Just got back from WDW. We basically ran into Philharmagic as it was starting, so I didn't get to hear all the queue music, but I can say that the overture to "Return to Neverland", which incorporates tunes from the 1953 film, was used. My three-year-old daughter heard it and started acting out Tinkerbell.

5. freedomnoise13

freedomnoise13 Member

Anyone know if the listing on disneymusicloops is accurate?

6. monorail91

monorail91 Member

Hahaha I used to pretend I was Peter Pan! I humiliated my parents many a time in Disneyland lol